Email: agritsevskiy @gmail.com
- : UCLA iGEM team; where I worked with Mark Arbing at the Protein Expression Lab at the UCLA-DOE Institute and Todd Yeates at the Yeates Lab.
- [2017-2018]: MIT Media Lab, where I worked with Maksym Korablyov and Dr. Joseph Jacobson on low-data transfer learning using capsule networks.
- [2016-2018]: MIT Affinity project, where I worked with Maksym Korablyov, Dr. Joseph Jacobson, and many others on a deep learning library for molecular geometry.
- [2016-2017]: Biomedical Cybernetics Laboratory at Harvard University, where I did research on predicting biological properties of genomes with deep learning together with Adithya Vellal and Dr. Gil Alterovitz
- [2016-2018]: MIT PRIMES research program
- : Draper Laboratory; created personalized biosurveillance software with Albert Gerovitch and Gregory Barboy at Dr. Natasha Markuzon's lab.
- [Spring 2019] Teaching classes on deep learning and the curse of dimensionality at UCLA Splash!
- [Summer 2018] Co-taught a class on the curse of dimensionality with Michelle Hung at Canada/USA Mathcamp
- [Summer 2018] Taught a three-day class on neural networks for visual recognition, based on Stanford's CS231n
- Lie Groups in Physics (Talk, UCLA, 2019)
- Capsule Networks for Low-Data Transfer Learning (Talk, MIT, 2018)
- Capsule Networks for Low-Data Transfer Learning (Paper, 2018)
- Towards Generative Drug Discovery: Metric Learning using Variational Autoencoders (Paper, 2017)
- Deep Learning Techniques for the determination of cross-species structural gene expression (Talk, MIT, 2017)
- Development and Biological Analysis of a Neural Network Based Genomic Compression System (Paper, 2016)
- Mobile Health Surveillance: The Development of Software Tools for Monitoring the Spread of Disease (Paper, 2015)
A startup I've started with Derik Kauffman, providing the new top-level domain to Lexington businesses and residents.
Köppen Climate Classifier
Discover what your Köppen climate classification is!
Russia: A Nation of Contrasts
A documentary film about the economy of Russia, created with Markus Tuomi.
A robot that plays Hearts, and can be extended to a multitude of other card games. Created with Markus Tuomi.
Find out what the current CO2 concentration on Earth is!
My very first reinforcement learning project, created with Louie Golowich. Neljiris: a Tetris-learning algorithm built with reinforcement learning. Beats Derik by 0.1 rows on average!